Recent publications by members of the research group. To see a full list of publications for any individual, view their research profile.
- Filgueira, R 2022, frances: a deep learning nlp and text mining web tool to unlock historical digital collections. in 2022 IEEE 18th International Conference on eScience . IEEE, 18th IEEE International eScience Conference (eScience 2022), Salt Lake City, Utah, United States, 10/10/22.
- Dang, N, Akgun, O, Espasa Arxer, J, Miguel, IJ & Nightingale, P 2022, A framework for generating informative benchmark instances. in C Solon (ed.), 28th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2022)., 18, Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs), vol. 235, Schloss Dagstuhl- Leibniz-Zentrum fur Informatik GmbH, Dagstuhl Publishing, Dagstuhl. https://doi.org/10.4230/LIPIcs.CP.2022.18
- Morrison, D & Harris-Birtill, DCC 2022, Anonymising pathology data using generative adversarial networks. in JE Tomaszewski, AD Ward & RM (eds), Medical Imaging 2022: Digital and Computational Pathology., 1203917, Proceedings of SPIE, vol. 12039, SPIE, SPIE Medical Imaging 2022, San Diego, California, United States, 20/02/22. https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2611803
- James, I, Stone, CL & Toniolo, A 2022, Debated backpropagation. in A Pakrashi, E Rushe, MHZ Bazargani & B Mac Namee (eds), Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science 2021: The 29th Irish Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science 2021 Dublin, Republic of Ireland, December 9-10, 2021. CEUR Workshop Proceedings, pp. 260-271, 29th Irish Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science , Dublin, Ireland, 9/12/19. <http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-3105/>
- Akgün, Ö, Mereb, M & Vendramin, L 2022, 'Enumeration of set-theoretic solutions to the Yang-Baxter equation', Mathematics of Computation, vol. Early View. https://doi.org/10.1090/mcom/3696
- Jefferson, C, Waldecker, R & Wilson, WA 2023, 'Perfect refiners for permutation group backtracking algorithms', Journal of Symbolic Computation, vol. 114, pp. 18-36. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsc.2022.04.007